CARE CONNECT WASHINGTON
Care Connect Intake Line
Care Connect Washington Program Overview
Care Connect Washington
Care Connect Washington is a program that links you with services to help you isolate at home when you test positive for COVID-19.
- How do I access services?
- Please report your positive COVID-19 home test to the nearest Public Health Jurisdiction and contact the Care Connect Intake Line or COVID-19 Hotline to be connected with one of Advance’s Care Connect Coordinators as quickly as possible.
- What services do you offer?
- Services offered by this program include meal and hygiene kit delivery, fresh grocery delivery (including fresh water, some pet foods and other personal care items), and bill pay assistance.
- This program is widely accessible for anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, so please reach out if you need assistance.